- Preparing kitchen cabinets to be painted on site at customers’ homes in the lower mainland
- Putting up paper, tape and plastic covering the walls, appliances, floors, countertops, and backsplash
- Working alone or with other Kitchen Makeovers team members
Have you been searching for a youthful, dynamic and fun company to call home? A company where your hard work, leadership and organization are properly recognized? A company where you can add trade and service skills to your “tool belt”? Look no further.
Kitchen Makeovers is a family owned kitchen cabinet refinishing company. We paint kitchen cabinets and install new handles, updating the look of a kitchen! We are a fast growing company with many future growth opportunities. You will be joining a small and energetic group of people and will be an important asset to our team!
No experience? No problem! We care about who you are way more than your experience, and will happily train the right person! The ideal candidate is highly organized and customer focused, with a passion for delivering outstanding results. Those who enjoy working with their hands and not being micromanaged will love it!
JOB LOCATION: West Vancouver to Chilliwack, our shop is in Langley/Aldergrove
We want to train the right person. If this sounds like you:
- I LOVE to learn and grow
- I am a friendly and hardworking individual who is happiest when working alone or in small teams.
- I love customer service, I am punctual and take pride in a job well done
- I like to problem solve
- I crave responsibility
- I wake up every morning ready to execute on the days tasks
- I care about my clients, my co-workers and my company
- I am flexible, coachable and excited to learn
- I am looking for a company with growth opportunities
- I want to lead a team
- I have clean drivers abstract
There are a lot of opportunities for growth and fast advancement with Kitchen Makeovers
You will enjoy working at Kitchen Makeovers for many reasons:
- Full time work and opportunities for “flex” schedules
- We offer a great benefit package
- Ongoing coaching and training to help you develop and polish your skills
- A great team!!!
Employment Type and Salary
Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 -$21.00 per hour