May 19th, 2020 – Phase 2 Update:
At Kitchen Makeovers, we are continuing to follow the Ministry of Health’s recommendations for operating responsibly and safely, in both our shop and in your home.
For our peace of mind and safety:
- For all customers, current and new, please let us know if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, or if anyone in the household is not feeling well. We will move your appointment or project at no cost.
For your piece of mind and safety:
- For our existing customers; as we tread carefully into Phase 2, we will be staying up to date on the municipal, provincial and federal governments announcements, as well as the Health Minister of Canada’s recommendations, and we will only continue to operate if we can meet the guidelines set out for us.
- Our employees will not be at work if they are experiencing any cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- On arrival and departure of each day we’re in your home, we will be wiping down the work areas with a bleach based cleaner. There will also be a Site Hygiene Plan posted for you to see what has been done, and where we have been while working in your home.
- All on site staff visiting and working in your homes will be wearing a mask. The mask will be appropriate for the workday (Prep, Spray, Completion) and will be cloth, paper, or a half face respirator.
- In conjunction with the above safety measures, our staff will also be practicing Physical Distancing from each other and you while we work in your home. This means they will not be greeting you with a handshake, but instead a friendly smile and wave, and they will stay 2 meters away from each other and you at all times.
- At our shop and in our vehicles, we have increased the frequency of our already established cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
- And lastly, our show room and facility tours will be available by appointment only at this time.
Due to the very nature of our business, we do not need to congregate groups of more than 3 people, and we do not require any interaction with you on site if you prefer to stay out of the work area. We promise to leave your kitchen cleaner than how you left it.
We are working hard to have minimal, if any disruption in our projects. As we monitor this evolving situation, we will continue to make decisions with the health and well-being of our team members and customers as our top priority.
Should you have any questions, or concerns, please call Jessica the Production Manager directly at (604) 779 3031