Update: November 9th, 2020:
In order to keep working safely in our communities, we have updated our COVID-19 Safety Plan. This plan requires current and future customers to participate in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please read through our Safety Plan and understand our expectations and requirements for our service to be performed on site, in your home.
- KM Staff have not been outside of Canada (including the U.S.) in the last 14 days
- If you or members of your household have been outside of Canada (including the U.S.) in the last 14 days, please let us know so we can reschedule your project.
Maintaining Physical Distance:
- KM Staff will be wearing masks while at work, including in our shop, company vehicles and on site in your home.
- We ask that you and your household members, are either not home while we are working, or you are all wearing masks and keeping 2 meters apart from us at all times.
Cleaning & Hygiene:
- KM Staff will sanitize their hands before starting work (at our shop or on site in your home)
- A Site Hygiene Safety Plan outlining our sanitizing efforts will be posted for you to view outside of the work area.
- This includes letting us know which washroom we’re able to use while working in your home.
Kitchen Makeovers Sick Policy:
- KM staff are screened daily for cold, flu, and COVID-19 symptoms via the BC COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL. If they are exhibiting any symptoms, they will not attend work.
- If you or anyone in your household are not feeling well and/or are exhibiting even mild cold and flu symptoms, please call us immediately to reschedule your project.
- We recommend taking the BC COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL and following the recommendations of the provincial health authority.
Visitors & Shop Tours:
- No visitors will be allowed to enter the shop during business hours from 830-430PM.
- Sales Agents may only provide tours to visitors after hours as long as the visitors sanitize their hands upon entry, wear a mask, and keep 2 meters distance from the sales agent.
We are working hard to have minimal, if any disruption in our projects. As we monitor this evolving situation, we will continue to make decisions with the health and well-being of our staff and customers as our top priority.
This is why, for the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and their families, if you are unable or unwilling to follow the provincial health authority guidelines, please contact the KM Production Manager directly at (604) 779-3031, to reschedule or cancel your project.
*If you have a medical condition that makes it difficult for you to wear a mask, please let us know in advance.
*If you are having other renovations done, and there will be other trades on site; we will only perform our service if the other trades on the project are respecting the provincial health authority guidelines including wearing masks and keeping 2 meters apart. If you anticipate that this will be a problem, please call the KM Production Manager to help assist you with this issue.
“Be kind, be calm, and be safe” – Dr. Bonnie Henry